What we do for your business
All SS Laser Tech consultants have been factory trained and certified prior to being trusted with servicing your company’s imaging and printing needs. You can feel confident in knowing that SS Laser Tech employs the most knowledgeable consultants in the industry! We visit your office regularly in person to keep stock up, install products, collect empties, perform Preventive Maintenance Service cleanings, troubleshoot problems, dispatch service technicians or consult on new equipment and/or fleet management. SS Laser Tech is Western Canada’s undisputed leader in imaging and printing technology. To remain industry leaders, we invest heavily in technology and never rest on the trends of yesterday. We study both our business and those our consultants’ support to ensure a seamless technological progression in their laser printing environment.
Reasons why to choose real people vs online ordering
- Order accuracy: Real people, like our professional consultants, eliminate online ordering mistakes and time consuming correction steps.
- Return policy: Discussing a return request with your consultant is super fast and easy. On line returns are notoriously difficult and time consuming.
- Billing accuracy: People you can speak to are easier to deal with than trying to change on line inaccuracies.
- Product confidence: When you invest with someone you know and trust, you can be confident you are getting exactly what you need and the benefits are as expected. On line products can come from anywhere, and may be counterfeit.
- Financial security: Dealing with real people protects against security risks, on line scams and cyber-threats.
- Common sense: Shake a hand and look someone in the eye. Remember, if it appears too good to be true, it probably is.
- Education, information, protection: Provided by a real consultant gives a tangible sense of security. You know who you’re dealing with. Don’t worry about keeping your on line account and identity secure. We won’t send you bugs in emails.
- Real location: Most online offerings do not show a business location or address.
- Small batch craftsmanship: Avoid poor quality from mass assembly lines, long shipping journeys and productivity loss from delays. Batch manufacturing and comprehensive quality control mean consistently sharp output from printing devices. Your assembly craftsman personally signs every INFINITEK print cartridge they make.