To our valued clients, partners and employees,
On behalf of the SSLT team, I want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to help contain the coronavirus pandemic while continuing to serve you. The health and well-being of our employees, clients and partners is our top priority, as it has been always. As the situation continues to evolve, let’s take a moment to present an update.
SSLT’s Crisis Management Team meets daily to ensure the continuity of our business operations while doing everything possible to keep our employees and our clients employees safe. This team reports directly to our executive team. Our decisions are based on the most recent information provided by the CDC, WHO, local public health agencies and government officials, as well as our global business continuity plans.
Here is where we stand as of today:
- Safety measures have been implemented thought the organization on all levels, including every aspect of business
- Manufacturing employees are needed on site. Our facilities continue to operate, and we have implemented additional measures to help ensure the health and safety of those team members as well as those they interact with.
- We are closely tracking our service levels corporate wide to ensure responsiveness to your needs. Our staff continues to quickly resolve client issues by phone, and we continue to make on-site service calls as needed, we can deliver to home offices at this time and will keep our services in line with the visitor policies of our clients and any local government mandates
- Our manufacturing and support footprint allows us flexibility to deliver products and services as certain regions face potential temporary impacts.
- To date we have experienced no material delays in client deliveries, including devices, supplies and parts. Inventory levels remain strong. Morale is high.
Because the situation is changing daily, we have created a SSLT Coronavirus Response discussion landing page to keep you informed. Here you’ll find the latest updates on our supply chain, visitor policy, recommendations for print environments as well as responses to frequently asked questions.
Should our ability to serve you be impacted in any way, you will hear from us directly. I recommend you contact your trusted and dedicated consultant should you have additional questions or concerns.
You may also submit questions to email@example.com. We will take care of you as you expect. Feel secure and confident knowing you can count on us to support your business moving forward.
Be brave, be strong, act with courage and wisdom.
SS Laser Tech